The Student News Site of Manchester Township High School

The Talon

Recent Scores
  • May 29 / All MTHS AthleticsManchester Township High School - Sports Scores on hiatus until September 2024, See you next year! -

The Talon

The Talon

Have A Great Summer
Have A Great Summer
June 20, 2024

5 Pinterest Quotes That Will Give You A Better Mindset

Do you ever find yourself on a journey to forgive, better yourself, or accept things that are out of your control? Psychologist experts say quotes can deliver wisdom, motivation, and direct energies toward positive paths. Quotes can temporarily help shape the mind to be inspired. These are 5 of the most popular Pinterest Quotes that just might change your perspective on the way you deem things.

“Heal for you / Grow for You / Show up for you / Get Better for you. Make it personal this time.” – Nakela Homer

You should always do what you want for yourself, and stop doing things for other people. Don’t contribute or act a certain way just for the pleasure of other individuals, validate your own accomplishments for yourself before anyone else.

“Like rain, I fall / (but) / like water, I flow / like the sun, I’ll shine / everything takes time / and I’ll be fine / (again)” – Dika Agustin

Everyone has their bad times, where they may fall down (as explained in the reference of the rain); however everyone also has their moments where they can exceed (like a shining sun). The correlation between the life of nature and human highs and lows is a beautiful way to think about the reality of life, accomplishments, and emotions.

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” – Andrea Gide

Don’t be someone that you’re not just to satisfy other people’s needs or society’s typical standards. Eventually, the real people will come your way and love you for who you are. If being you makes you happy, then you should never listen to how other people tell you to act.

“What is yours will find you.” – Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib

This quote is simply stated as is. Don’t force things that already passed you because you want to obtain it. You must be patient because what’s meant for you will come for you, and if it passes you then it’s not meant for you.

“Reminder: A sign of growth is being okay with not being okay.” – Yung Pueblo

The meaning of this quote is acceptance and vulnerability. Finding acceptance in reality and coming to terms with issues is perfectly okay. Welcoming in emotions that might not be positive shows that you’re willing to take them in, and learn from them.