The Homecoming Dance Can Be The Time Of Your Life

Kiara Davila, Staff Writer

Have you ever done something you didn’t want to do then ended up having the time of your life? All Hawks can choose to go to the Homecoming Dance or not. Some will call it unremarkable and uninteresting, where others will call it enjoyable and delightful.

So why even go to the Homecoming Dance? The Homecoming Dance can be a fun and memorable experience and something you can look back upon with happiness.

Homecoming Dance Details

Presale tickets cost $10 dollars and the cost increases to $20 dollars at the door. Tickets are on sale in the cafeteria during lunches or in Room 208B during passing time. No guests are allowed. The appropriate dress code is semi formal with a variety of drinks and food will be available to purchase.

Homecoming Theme

Manchester Township High School students voted between three different dance themes,  including Disco, Under The Sea, and Paris. After tallying up the votes, Disco was chosen as the 2022 Homecoming Dance theme.     

Students Opinions 

Numerous students believe that going to Homecoming is a way to bond with friends and be able to make memories. 

Junior Joe Horowitz said, “You can make new friends, it could be fun.”

There’s multiple ways students can make Homecoming fun, including dressing up with friends and having a good time.

Sophomores Jaylyn Rugoff and Akeelah Elsammak said dressing up was one of the reasons they go to the Homecoming Dance. 

This year, do something you may not want to do, like go to the Homecoming Dance, and maybe you’ll have the time of your life by experiencing this remarkable moment of the school year.