The Student News Site of Manchester Township High School

The Talon

Recent Scores
  • Apr 10 / BaseballManchester Township High School - 1, Point Pleasant Boro - 7
  • Apr 10 / SoftballManchester Township High School - 2, Barnaget - 5
  • Apr 9 / Boys Track and FieldManchester Township High School - Brian Swain, B South Individual Champion in Pole Vault -
  • Apr 9 / Boys Track and FieldManchester Township High School - Joe Kurak, B South 400h/110hh/200 Individual Champion -
  • Apr 9 / Boys Track and FieldManchester Township High School - Vander McFarland, B South Individual Champion in Javelin/Triple Jump/Long Jump -
  • Apr 9 / Boys Track and FieldManchester Township High School - Evan Beam, B South Individual Champion in High Jump -
  • Apr 9 / Boys Track and FieldManchester Township High School - Team, B South Champions for the 4th Year in a Row -
  • Apr 9 / LacrosseManchester Township High School - 2, Marlboro - 7
  • Apr 9 / Boys TennisManchester Township High School - 0, Pinelands - 5
  • Apr 9 / Boys VolleyballManchester Township High School - 2, Lakewood - 1

The Talon

The Talon

A Call to All Writers: Submissions are Here!!!

Byline: Amarillys Jones 25’ 

This year open submissions are back in business. The theme for this year is Wilderness. Submissions for flash fiction, poetry, and short stories will be accepted. You do not have to stick to the theme, but it is highly encouraged.

All submissions are due January 12, 2024, at 5 pm. Submissions will then be considered for publication. Please make sure all submissions are appropriate for all audiences. Submissions that do not comply will not be selected for publication.    

If you have any questions please contact Ms. Bean at [email protected].