The Student News Site of Manchester Township High School

The Talon

Recent Scores
  • May 29 / All MTHS AthleticsManchester Township High School - Sports Scores on hiatus until September 2024, See you next year! -

The Talon

The Talon

Have A Great Summer
Have A Great Summer
June 20, 2024

Taylor Swift shakes the end of the year off with the new release of 1989, alongside a world tour movie.

Amarillys Jones 25′

Throughout this summer, many have been anticipating the new release of 1989 (Taylor’s version). Swift announced Speak Now (Taylor’s version) on May 5th, 2023. Swifties including I were ecstatic about the news and were in more shock when it was finally released on July 7th. 

With every version that’s released many swifties theorize what version could be next. Many debated on 1989 (Taylor’s Version) or Reputation (Taylor’s Version). I had hoped for 1989 (Taylor’s Version) due to it being my fourth favorite album. My hope would soon be promised when Swift announced to the whole world that 1989 (Taylor’s version) would be erased on October 27th, 2023. Many swifties including myself were jumping for joy at this information. 

Later on, Swift would announce a World Tour movie world premiere in AMC movie theaters. It will be premiering on our screens on October 13th, 2023. With all of this information, it’s safe to say that Swifties are enjoying their last year’s surprises from Swift.