The Student News Site of Manchester Township High School

The Talon

Recent Scores
  • Apr 10 / BaseballManchester Township High School - 1, Point Pleasant Boro - 7
  • Apr 10 / SoftballManchester Township High School - 2, Barnaget - 5
  • Apr 9 / Boys Track and FieldManchester Township High School - Brian Swain, B South Individual Champion in Pole Vault -
  • Apr 9 / Boys Track and FieldManchester Township High School - Joe Kurak, B South 400h/110hh/200 Individual Champion -
  • Apr 9 / Boys Track and FieldManchester Township High School - Vander McFarland, B South Individual Champion in Javelin/Triple Jump/Long Jump -
  • Apr 9 / Boys Track and FieldManchester Township High School - Evan Beam, B South Individual Champion in High Jump -
  • Apr 9 / Boys Track and FieldManchester Township High School - Team, B South Champions for the 4th Year in a Row -
  • Apr 9 / LacrosseManchester Township High School - 2, Marlboro - 7
  • Apr 9 / Boys TennisManchester Township High School - 0, Pinelands - 5
  • Apr 9 / Boys VolleyballManchester Township High School - 2, Lakewood - 1

The Talon

The Talon

Adviser Spotlight: Ms. Lambusta

The Talon will feature spotlights on various club advisers once a week so that the Manchester Community can get to know them.

Name: Ms. Lambusta

What club(s) do you advise? Class of 2027 Co-Adviser, Gender & Sexuality Alliance

What made you want to be an adviser at MTHS? I love being able to interact with students and hopefully be able to positively impact them. Seeing student outside the classroom is truly rewarding.

Do you have any goals for your advising career? My goals are to give students a safe space to be themselves, and to demonstrate that someone truly cares about them as people.

If you had to advise another club besides the one you do, which would you choose? I’m not sure, to be honest.

What is your favorite part of being an adviser? How does it impact your life? I love the students. It brings me joy, and gives me inspiration to always try to be better.

Is there anything else you’d like to share? I am so thankful to be here at the Hawk’s nest and try to make an impact.