The Student News Site of Manchester Township High School

The Talon

Recent Scores
  • Apr 17 / GolfManchester Township High School - 172, Lacey - 194
  • Apr 15 / BaseballManchester Township High School - 0, Barnegat - 7
  • Apr 15 / Boys TennisManchester Township High School - 1, Lacey - 4
  • Apr 15 / SoftballManchester Township High School - 10, Keyport - 0
  • Apr 15 / LacrosseManchester Township High School - 7, Donovan Catholic - 10
  • Apr 13 / SoftballManchester Township High School - 4, Toms River North - 14
  • Apr 12 / GolfManchester Township High School - 166, Toms River East - 186
  • Apr 11 / LacrosseManchester Township High School - 1, Long Branch - 11
  • Apr 11 / Boys VolleyballManchester Township High School - 2, Donovan Catholic - 0
  • Apr 10 / BaseballManchester Township High School - 1, Point Pleasant Boro - 7

The Talon

The Talon

Top 10 Most Watched Shows On Netflix

The Top List Of Most Watched Shows Of 2024!
Top 10 Most Watched Shows On Netflix

While being almost half way into 2024, many people turn to Netflix to brighten their mood and binge their favorite shows. If you need some recommendations here are the 10 most watched shows according to Netflix, 

#1 Shameless

“Meet the fabulously dysfunctional Gallagher family: Dads a drunk, mom split a long time ago, and eldest daughter Fiona tries to hold the family together” There’s 11 seasons of Tv comedy and drama.

#2 Jane The Virgin

“The life of a pious, hard working Latina woman is turned upside down when a doctor visit reveals she was artificially inseminated by accident” Along with 5 seasons of Tv drama and romance.

#3 Stranger Things

“As the town preps Halloween, a high-scoring rival shakes things up at the arcade, and a skeptical Hopper inspects a field of rotting pumpkins” With 4 seasons as of now of Tv sci-fi and horror.

#4 Hunger Games Series

“In a dystopian future, teens Katniss and Peeta are drafted for a televised event pitting young competitors against one another in a fight to the death” The series has 4 movies and an additional prequel movie The Ballad Of Song Birds And Snakes.

#5 Greys Anatomy

“Intern Meredith Grey finds herself caught up in personal and professional passions with fellow doctors at a Seattle hospital” With a large number of 19 seasons involving Tv medical and romance.

#6 Suits

“After impressing a slick lawyer with his razor-sharp mind, a college dropout scores a coveted associate job, even though he has no legal credentials” featuring 8 seasons of Tv drama and courtroom.

#7 You

“Starting anew in London, Joe vows to bury the past and be his best self. But on the rocky road to redemption, a new obsession starts to take hold” This show has 4 seasons of Tv thriller and drama.

#8 Reba

“When her husband leaves her for a dental hygienist and her daughter falls pregnant, mom-of-three Reba handles it all with her signature southern charm” Reba produced 6 seasons filled with comedy and sitcoms.

#9 Outer Banks

“To find a fortune in gold linked to his fathers mysterious disappearance, teen John B and his ride-or-die friends embark on a dangerous treasure hunt” Show has 3 seasons and more to come filled with Tv drama and action.

#10 Gilmore Girls

“Fiercely independent single mom Lorelai raises gifted, Ivy League-bound daughter Rory amid a continual stream of quick-witted repartee” Consisting of 7 seasons with Romance, drama, and comedies.