The Student News Site of Manchester Township High School

The Talon

Recent Scores
  • May 29 / All MTHS AthleticsManchester Township High School - Sports Scores on hiatus until September 2024, See you next year! -

The Talon

The Talon

Have A Great Summer
Have A Great Summer
June 20, 2024

Blood Drive To Be Held May 29

Do you want to be a hero? You can, by donating blood!

On Wednesday, May 29, 2024, the Manchester Township High School will be hosting a red cross blood drive, which will be the final drive of the year. This blood drive is anticipated to be the biggest of the year and will be held in the main gym, starting at 7:15 a.m. and ending at 12:15 p.m. Students that are 17 or older are eligible to donate their blood. 

Juniors and seniors will have a meeting with Mrs Trapp during gym classes to get all the information about signing up. The red cross workers, teachers, and blood drive committee do a great job making sure every person giving blood feels comforted during the donation process. Donors should drink lots of water and eat breakfast that morning. 

Blood donors will also receive a thank you gift, a red cross shirt, for donating.

Please consider giving blood and being a hero. All donors should sign up at  https://www.redcrossblood.org/give.html/drive-results?zipSponsor=manchester%20township