Senior Yearbook Tribute Deadline is January 19!

Don’t Delay-Order Today!
Graphic created in Canva
Graphic created in Canva

Time is running out to buy a tribute for your beloved senior in the 2024 Manchester Township High School yearbook!! It is a great way to leave a permanent mark to let your senior know how much you love them, how proud you are, or any other endearing sentiments. All tribute orders are due by January 19, 2024, so hurry before it is too late!

Pricing is as listed:

• ⅛ page, one photo limit – $60.00
  • ¼ page, two photo limit – $120.00
  • ½ page, three photo limit – $180.00
  • Full page, five photo limit – $225.00

Order your tribute online by clicking HERE.

All Senior Tribute orders must be placed online by January 19, 2024.

Due to deadlines with our yearbook publisher, this date CANNOT be extended for any reason.

Senior Tributes cannot contain advertisements for any businesses, services, or social media profiles, and all submitted tribute content must be suitable for readers of all ages.

Visit http://bit.ly/MTHSYBSRTRIBUTE for a video tutorial about how to purchase a senior tribute.

For more information, visit the MTHS Yearbook Hub Website at 

https://sites.google.com/mtschools.org/2024-mths-yearbook-hub

Yearbooks are going fast! Less than 70 books remain available as of 1/8/2024. Purchase yours for $100 today by clicking here! First come, first served, and once we sell out, we cannot order more books! Avoid future regret and disappointment by purchasing your 2024 yearbook today!