Order Your MTHS Holiday Hawk 2023 Shirt by Friday 12/8

Proceeds benefit Fulfill NJ

Happy Holidays, Hawks!! If you want to help spread the spirit of giving while making a difference, pre-order your holiday shirt by filling out the form in the link below (or click here) between Monday 12/4 through Friday 12/8 and bringing with payment to Room 328 (Mrs. Staples). Pictures of the front and the back of the shirt are below (front is chest only, back is full print)

The shirts are $25 each; $10 of each purchase will be donated to Fulfill food bank. We cannot accept payment after Friday 12/8. If you have any questions contact: [email protected] or [email protected]. This project is senior Skye Colon’s service project for NHS.

We can accept either cash or check (please make payment to MTHS). Include student name & graduation year in subject line. Purchasers will be emailed when the shirts are available for pick up.

**ALL ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED BY DECEMBER 8TH TO MRS. STAPLES IN ROOM 328

CLICK HERE FOR ORDER FORM: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XMmqsvUSbu5gm0d3DnDzC80fAP2oy5wN3XetOqoxle8/edit?usp=sharing