Poll: What Is Your Most Anticipated Marvel Project??

This article is part of the entertainment column “The Daily Bugle”

(2022-2025, Marvel Studios/Sony)

Val Kohan, Editor-in-Chief/Entertainment Columnist

Marvel Phase Four has officially come to a close as Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania was the kickstart of Phase Five. Though most fans were not too pleased with Phase Four as a majority of fan-favorite characters like Iron Man or Captain America were “killed” in Avengers: Endgame. Many believe Marvel is lacking post-Endgame as they are trying to introduce the new generation of heroes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Since Phase Four was quite divided and Quatumania isn’t receiving the expected reviews, the future titles announced in the Marvel lineup are quite exciting. So, what is your most anticipated Marvel Project in Phase Five/Phase Six?? Titles include Secret Invasion (starring Samuel L. Jackson, Emilia Clarke, and Cobie Smulders), Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (starring Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, and Will Poulter), Loki (starring Tom Hiddleston and Owen Wilson), The Marvels (starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, and Iman Vellani), X-Men ‘97, What If…?, Echo (starring Alaqua Cox, Charlie Cox, and Vincent D’Onofrio), IronHeart (starring Dominique Thorne and Alden Ehrenreich), Agatha: Coven of Chaos (starring Kathryn Hahn and Joe Locke), DareDevil: Born Again (starring Charlie Cox and Vincent D’Onofrio), Captain America: New World Order (starring Anthony Mackie), Thunderbolts (starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Florence Pugh), Blade (starring Mahershala Ali), Deadpool 3 (starring Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman), Spider-Man: Freshman Year, Fantastic Four, Avengers: The Kang Dynasty, and Avengers: Secret Wars

AFTER CLICKING YOUR CHOICE, SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK THE VOTE BUTTON!!

What Is Your Most Anticipated Marvel Project??

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.