The Student News Site of Manchester Township High School

The Talon

Recent Scores
  • Feb 26 / Girls BasketballManchester Township High School - 62, Lower Cape May - 38
  • Feb 21 / Boys BasketballManchester Township High School - 33, Haddonfield - 44
  • Feb 21 / Girls BasketballManchester Township High School - 77, Overbrook - 43
  • Feb 15 / Girls BasketballManchester Township High School - 74, Colts Neck - 58
  • Feb 15 / Boys BasketballManchester Township High School - 34, Colts Neck - 54
  • Feb 9 / Boys BasketballManchester Township High School - 47, Middletown North - 55
  • Feb 3 / Girls BasketballManchester Township High School - 48, Egg Harbor - 44
  • Feb 3 / Boys WrestlingManchester Township High School - 14, Manasquan - 58
  • Feb 3 / Boys WrestlingManchester Township High School - 24, Red Bank Regional - 39
  • Feb 3 / Boys BasketballManchester Township High School - 42, Absegami - 51

The Talon

The Talon

Judge Wins Roberto Clemente

Aaron Judge is the recipient of the 2023 Roberto Clemente Award and is only the fourth Yankee to receive that honor. According to mlb.com, The Roberto Clemente Award is bestowed annually to the player who best represents the game of baseball through extraordinary character, community involvement, philanthropy, and positive contributions, both on and off the field. Judge is the founder of the ALL RISE Foundation which inspires young kids to reach their full potential and help them become good citizens.