Senior Spotlight: Mi’Kayla McSulla

Class of 2023

Photo Courtesy of Mikayla McSulla

Ashley DiGirolamo, Senior Spotlight Editor

Name: Mi’Kayla McSulla

School activities/sports involved in: Indoor and outdoor track.

Something about Mi’Kayla that would surprise you: I work 2 jobs including Windsor (dress store) and the paid internship at a Law firm. I also manage to do hair on the side while balancing sports, school, and work.

Biggest motivation for senior year: Knowing my capabilities has motivated me much more this school year. Focusing on what my future has to offer has allowed me see all that I can do. 

Favorite class ever taken at MTHS: SLE has been a wonderful experience. My teacher gave me an opportunity for the law internship I have always wanted. This class has put me a step ahead for career readiness and I’m greatly appreciative.

Goals after leaving the Hawks Nest: I plan to get my bachelor’s degree at Stockton University in Criminology while working in a legal office .

What Mi’Kayla will miss most at MTHS: Teachers like Ms. Struble and Mrs. Dileo who have looked out for me and shown their countless support believing in me still through all 4 of the up and down year’s that I have had.

If Mi’Kayla had one wish, they’d wish for: Free law school, Haha.

Best MTHS memory: My entire freshman year before covid was honestly the best. Homecoming 2019 is one for the books I’ll never forget!

Advice for the underclassmen: Don’t be afraid to try new things. Use elective to find your best skill and stick to it.

Favorite food: Steak & Shrimp.

Favorite musical artist: At the moment Erykah Badu.

Favorite sports team: I don’t watch sports I’d be lying, but Eagles over Giants, I guess.

Senior Spotlights are selected on a rotating basis by the MTHS Guidance Department.