She-Hulk: Attorney At Law Episode Eight: “Ribbit and Rip It” Breakdown and Guide

This article is part of the entertainment column “The Daily Bugle” “So, the devil ninja guy, he’s a lawyer?” He’s not just any lawyer… He’s a really good lawyer. And he’s back. Jennifer is entangled in a case between her fashion designer, Luke, and an important client at her law firm, who also happens to be a hero, Leap-Frog. Jen’s life and job becomes more complicated while she encounters a really good lawyer, Matt Murdock, who’s keeping a secret. “Wow. Secret double lives of Matt Murdock, how does he do it?”

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.giantfreakinrobot.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2022%2F10%2Fshe-hulk-daredevil.jpg

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/she-hulk-daredevil.jpg

Val Kohan, Editor-in-Chief/Entertainment Columnist

She-Hulk: Attorney At Law Episode Eight: “Ribbit and Rip It”

originally aired on October 6th, 2022.

Spoilers Ahead!

Though She-Hulk has already appeared in other animated series this is the first time She-Hulk has ever been live-action with her own solo project on Disney+. Since the Incredible Hulk is a more popular character than She-Hulk, her comic history isn’t as known. So before watching She-Hulk: Attorney At Law fans should know some basic background information on a lesser known character. The character of She-Hulk first appeared in 1980 in her own solo comic book series, She-Hulk. Jennifer Walters, our main character of the series, later transforms into the title character. Jen is just a normal lawyer, well not that normal. She is an attorney at law in Los Angeles hence the title of the Disney+ series. She first becomes She-Hulk after obtaining a dangerous injury, Jennifer gets a blood transfusion with donated blood from her cousin, Bruce Banner. Due to acquiring some of his blood, she becomes a milder version of the Hulk… AKA She-Hulk. 

(this episode runs for thirty-six minutes)

PREVIOUS ARTICLES:

Go check out the previous She-Hulk: Attorney At Law article titled, “She-Hulk: Attorney At Law Series Premiere Episode One: ‘Normal Amount of Rage’ Breakdown and Guide” which shows the origin story of how Jennifer Walters, an attorney at law, was left with superpowers turning her into a Hulk!! Well… a She-Hulk. Can Jen return back to her normal life as a lawyer or will trouble find her superpowered counterpart??

https://talonnews.org/1047/entertainment/she-hulk-attorney-at-law-series-premiere-episode-one-normal-amount-of-rage-breakdown-and-guide/

Go check out the previous She-Hulk: Attorney At Law article titled, “She-Hulk: Attorney At Law Episode Two: ‘Superhuman Law’ Breakdown and Guide” where Jennifer Walters is let go from her previous law firm but is now hired by a more prestigious one. Only catch, she must practice as She-Hulk. GLK/H hired She-Hulk not Jennifer. Will this affect Jen’s work while she deals with a difficult client who is a bit of an abomination??

https://talonnews.org/1143/entertainment/she-hulk-attorney-at-law-episode-two-superhuman-law-breakdown-and-guide/

Go check out the previous She-Hulk: Attorney At Law article titled, “She-Hulk: Attorney At Law Episode Three: ‘The People vs. Emil Blonsky’ Breakdown and Guide” where Jennifer Walters has to represent her client, Emil Blonsky, who is a bit of an abomination, as he is up for parole. But at a hearing revolving around an ex-military science experiment who did attack her cousin, Bruce, what’s the worst that can happen?? Will tracking down the Sorcerer Supreme help her case or cause more trouble??

https://talonnews.org/1273/entertainment/she-hulk-attorney-at-law-episode-three-the-people-vs-emil-blonsky-breakdown-and-guide/

Go check out the previous She-Hulk: Attorney At Law article titled, “She-Hulk: Attorney At Law Episode Four: “Is This Not Real Magic?” Breakdown and Guide” where Wongers needs Jen’s help after a rogue magician (a former student of the Mystic Arts at Kamar-Taj), Donny Blaze, who is a stage magician, starts sending people from the audience through portals and putting them in grave danger!! Wongers meets his new best friend, Madisynn- “with two Ns, one Y but it’s not where you thiiiiiiiink!!” 

https://talonnews.org/1286/entertainment/she-hulk-attorney-at-law-episode-four-is-this-not-real-magic-breakdown-and-guide/

Go check out the previous She-Hulk: Attorney At Law article titled, “She-Hulk: Attorney At Law Episode Five: “Mean, Green, and Straight Poured into These Jeans” Breakdown and Guide” where Jennifer Walters, AKA an attorney at law, is being sued for trademark infringement, by, you’d never guess, Titania. Jen quickly learns that Titania trademarked the name “She-Hulk” and now that she owns Jen’s superhero alias does that mean she can finally get away from that lifestyle and just be Jen again? What’s more irritating is that Titania is trying to sell a new line of beauty products under the She-Hulk name. Will Jen get her name back as she discovers that she’s still Jen where She-Hulk is just something that happened to her and is part of her now?? 

https://talonnews.org/1336/entertainment/she-hulk-attorney-at-law-episode-five-mean-green-and-straight-poured-into-these-jeans-breakdown-and-guide/

Go check out the previous She-Hulk: Attorney At Law article titled, “She-Hulk: Attorney At Law Episode Six: “Just Jen” Breakdown and Guide” where Jen is invited to an old friend’s wedding as a bridesmaid, can she juggle her normal life as just Jen as well as her unique She-Hulk hero issues?? 

https://talonnews.org/1340/entertainment/she-hulk-attorney-at-law-episode-six-just-jen-breakdown-and-guide/

Go check out the previous She-Hulk: Attorney At Law article titled, “She-Hulk: Attorney At Law Episode Seven: “The Retreat” Breakdown and Guide” As Emil Blonsky´s lawyer, Jennifer must visit his wellness retreat as she struggles with being ghosted by her recent date. While stuck at the retreat with other heroes Emil has rounded up, Jennifer discovers more about herself and her life with She-Hulk with the help of some unlikely friends. 

https://talonnews.org/1372/entertainment/she-hulk-attorney-at-law-episode-seven-the-retreat-breakdown-and-guide/

Want more information about Netflix’s DareDevil series or just general knowledge of the character of Matt Murdock/DareDevil? Go check out the previous DareDevil article titled, “Netflix’s Marvel’s The Defenders Saga Has a New Home on Disney+ Ft. DareDevil (Pt. 1)” DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and other successful Netflix Marvel shows have shifted from Netflix to their new streaming home of Disney+. The Defenders Saga is officially canonized and fans are wondering if after Charlie Cox’s cameo in Spider-Man: No Way Home, are more to come by fellow Defenders? **Part One only talks about the “Devil of Hell’s Kitchen” himself in DareDevil.** This article covers topics including a general summary of the Netflix DareDevil series, briefly mentioning how fans started the #SaveDareDevil campaign and how they successfully achieved it, Disney’s major thumbnail mistake with DareDevil, the battle between the Murdocks has come to the spotlight once more (Affleck vs. Cox), Charlie Cox’s iconic yet terribly short cameo as a really good lawyer in Spider-Man: No Way Home, Val Kohan’s opinion on one of her favorite Marvel characters, and briefly bringing up the cast of DareDevil (which includes Charlie Cox, Deborah Ann Woll, Elden Henson, etc.) and some pretty iconic quotes. 

https://talonnews.org/810/entertainment/netflixs-marvels-the-defenders-saga-has-a-new-home-on-disney-ft-daredevil-pt-1/

Hidden Details/Easter Eggs: 

• First things first, the episode starts with introding MCU fans to a new character. Eugene Patillo AKA Leap-Frog (played by Brandon Stanley) made his MCU debut in She-Hulk: Attorney At Law episode eight. Though Leap-Frog took the villainous path for a while in the comics, he eventually comes around and joins the Defenders and even helps out DareDevil… who he’s fought… “My name is Leap-Frog. I’m just acting like I’m the Guard Frog in this particular instance.”
  • When Matt Murdock enters the courtroom, while representing Luke, he says, “I’m here. Apologies for the tardiness, Your Honor. I had trouble finding parking. I’m just kidding. My driver got lost. My name is Matthew Murdock.” Fans have missed Matt Murdock’s witty and sarcastic banter since the Netflix show’s cancellation back in 2018. Fans are absolutely raving about Charlie Cox’s return as the fan-favorite DareDevil after the success of Spider-Man: No Way Home with his cameo as the really good lawyer, Matt Murdock. Now that Kevin Feige, along with Marvel Studios, brought in Netflix’s “Man Without Fear”, we finally have DareDevil in the MCU!! Charlie Cox will not only be returning for the Echo series but with the surprise announcement of DareDevil: Born Again. So fans have many more projects to look forward to to see everyone’s favorite “avocado at law”.
“I’m here. Apologies for the tardiness, Your Honor. I had trouble finding parking. I’m just kidding. My driver got lost. My name is Matthew Murdock.” Still from She-Hulk: Attorney At Law of Matt Murdock representing Luke Jacobson.
  • While representing Luke Jacobson, Matt mentions that the Sokovia Accords have been replaced. “May I remind you that the Sokovia Accords have been repealed.” The Sokovia Accords were first brought up in Captain America: Civil War which was a set of legal documents that were used to regulate the activities of the Avengers and other superheroes. It blatantly stated that heroes had to “reveal their secret identities and disclose their powers and regulation.” If fans forgot, the Sokovia Accords were initially what tore the Avengers apart and divided them in Civil War. Tony Stark (Iron Man) was all for signing them where Steve Rogers (Captain America) was more weary about it. This then resulted in the Avengers fighting at an airport in Berlin. This also had Marvel fans divided during the release as they either sided with Team Iron Man or Team Captain America. (Editor’s Note: I [Val Kohan] was Team Captain America when Captain America: Civil War released and still stand by my side to this day.) 
  • BuzzFeed mentioned that “in the comics, Matt is supposed to represent Leap-Frog in court at one point, but is replaced by his BFF Foggy Nelson.” This begs the question… will Leap-Frog be back or was he a one and done villain only to appear in She-Hulk? Fans are also speculating if Elden Henson (the actor who portrayed Foggy Nelson for all three seasons of DareDevil, appeared in the mini-series The Defenders, and even cameoed in Jessica Jones) will return for DareDevil: Born Again. Fans are also wondering if Matt and Foggy’s partner, Karen Page, will return. Deborah Ann Woll has commented on her return in the MCU but nothing has been confirmed or denied by Marvel Studios.
Still taken from a Marvel She-Hulk comic issue of Jennifer Walters AKA She-Hulk and Matt Murdock AKA DareDevil.
  • After the case, when Jen and Matt are at a bar, Matt tells Jen that, “Luke Jacobson made a couple of new suits for me, so I owed him one.” She then replies, “Doesn’t really look like it.” “That’s a low blow insulting a blind man’s clothes. I’m wearing pants, right?” Fans are absolutely loving Jen and Matt’s chemistry and, once again, their sarcasm. 
  • Matt tells Jen about his practice, Nelson, Murdock, and Page Law Firm, in Hell’s Kitchen. “Well, you know the expression, ‘One of them, one of us’? Well, I run my practice in Hell’s Kitchen, and we mostly do pro bono work. The ‘us’ part. But I do on occasion take a job with a bigger client when the bills start piling up. The ‘them’ part.” In the comics, Matt became an attorney because the law failed him after they were unable to find and prosecute his father’s killer. It was from that day on that Matt vowed to change and system from within. 
  • After this Jen jokes saying, “Wow. Secret double lives of Matt Murdock, how does he do it?” Jen of course doesn’t know that Matt is actually living a double life. Matt Murdock’s vigilante alter ego takes the best of him at night, but during the day he is a blind attorney-at-law or as Foggy and he likes to joke about, “avocados-at-law”. Though Matt does not have any superpowers he uses his heightened senses and abilities to his advantage becoming known to the media as the “Masked Man”. 
“Yeah, you say that, but I think you’re in a unique position to do some real good. You see, the way I see it, Jen Walters can use the law to help people when society fails them. And She-Hulk can help people when the law fails them.” Still from She-Hulk: Attorney At Law of Matt Murdock joking with Jen at a bar after their case is closed.
  • Matt makes a great point to Jen saying, “Yeah, you say that, but I think you’re in a unique position to do some real good. You see, the way I see it, Jen Walters can use the law to help people when society fails them. And She-Hulk can help people when the law fails them.” This quote may have gone unseen by some fans since She-Hulk is getting low reviews but what Matt says is everything Jen and She-Hulk stand for in the comics. If fans call back to episode four Jen tells Wong, “No judge is gonna take this seriously unless we do things by the book.” Wong replies, “Oh, The Book of Vishanti.” “No, the book of… American laws.” But like Matt pointed out sometimes the law fails, which is where She-Hulk comes into play.
  • Matt Murdock’s new DareDevil suit was teased back in episode five when Luke left out a box with a helmet Luke made for a client which was DareDevil’s iconic mask but with his new and improved red and gold suit specifically for She-Hulk. His costume was also teased in that same scene. Even though Matt Murdock’s DareDevil costume is entirely different from his all red Netflix suit. Matt’s suit was hanging up in Luke’s office as well next to where Luke places his helmet. The chest plate is burgundy with yellow sleeves with his matching gold helmet. In the comics, after Matt’s father is killed in a fight, Matt takes his father’s old boxing robe, turning it into the first DareDevil suit that is red and yellow. “You need to back off.”
“You need to back off.” Still from She-Hulk: Attorney At Law of Matt Murdock disguised as his vigilante counterpart of the Devil of Hell’s Kitchen AKA DareDevil.
  • While She-Hulk and DareDevil go at it, Jen has no idea that DareDevil is secretly Matt, which just makes the fight scene a hundred times better. “You made a mistake when you messed with my client! ‘Cause now I’m gonna whoop your ass.” “Huh. My ass remains unwhooped.” Fans were nervous when Marvel announced DareDevil’s future in the MCU that they would “disneyfy” the character. Though it is unclear what route Marvel will take with the DareDevil: Born Again series, Matt’s character in She-Hulk was much more light and charismatic rather than his broody self in the Netflix series. Fans also must know that all of the Netflix Marvel series (Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, The Defenders, and The Punisher) including DareDevil were all rated-MA due to violence and gore, profanity, sexually explicit themes, and intense scenes. It is unsure what DareDevil: Born Again will be rated but fans are speculating it will have the usual PG-13 rating. However, fans should not at all be concerned due to the success of Werewolf By Night which was highly gory and violent yet still held the PG-13 rating but I think we can all agree Marvel went to their absolute limits to barely keep it the appropriate rating. 
“Huh. My ass remains unwhooped.” Still from She-Hulk: Attorney At Law of Matt Murdock disguised as his vigilante counterpart of the Devil of Hell’s Kitchen AKA DareDevil.
  • Jen asks DareDevil once she finds out it was Matt all along, “Wait. Do you pretend to be blind, man? ‘Cause that is really problematic.” “No. No, no, I’m blind, I’m blind. Relax.” 
“No. No, no, I’m blind, I’m blind. Relax.” Still from She-Hulk: Attorney At Law of when She-Hulk unmasked the unknown vigilante revealing the golden devil to none other than Matt Murdock.
  • She then wonders how Matt, a blind man, is DareDevil. He proceeds to tell her, “I… I have a spatial method that I use to see.” “Oh, like echolocation?” “Yeah, kind of. It’s… Basically I have really good hearing.” Not only does Matt have “really good hearing” but he’s also “a really good lawyer”. Many fans are comparing this scene to Jessica and Matt’s interaction in The Defenders. “Besides, you leaping around the city like a Russian gymnast didn’t exactly help.” “You don’t have any proof.” “I did. You smashed it.” 
  • Once again fans are absolutely loving Jen and Matt’s chemistry. “Why didn’t you tell me that before we fought?” “Uh. Why didn’t you ask me before trying to whoop my ass?” Fans loved how Charlie Cox said this quote by the way.
“Uh. Why didn’t you ask me before trying to whoop my ass?” Still from She-Hulk: Attorney At Law of when Matt Murdock tells Jen that her client, Eugene AKA Leap-Frog, kidnapped his client, Luke Jacobson.
  • Jen hilariously points out, “I’m sorry that I assumed the guy dressed as the devil was the bad one.” “Yeah, that’s a fair point.” Which, like Matt said, is quite true. 
  • When Matt officially introduces his alter ego/superhero hidden identity to Jen, the original DareDevil theme from the Netflix series can be heard in the background. (I [Val Kohan] must say… I missed that music). “So, are you, like, a superhero? Like the Gold Devil?” “I’m DareDevil.” 
  • Jen even makes fun of Matt’s DareDevil suit saying, “It is very daring to use ketchup and mustard as your color scheme.” But I think we can all agree Matt’s best suit was his original black masked one. It really brought out his broodiness. 
  • During this scene behind Matt’s helmeted gold head, you can spot a billboard for Rogers the Musical which was a spoof of a Broadway show in Hawkeye and has been seen throughout most recent Marvel projects like in Spider-Man: No Way Home
  • Throughout the last couple Disney+ series, Marvel has been hiding scannable QR codes in each episode that brings viewers to a free comic book. She-Hulk: Attorney At Law is not much different from Moon Knight. In a couple episodes of She-Hulk there have already been a couple scannable QR codes. In this episode, “Ribbit and Rip It”, outside of the Lily Pad (Leap-Frog’s “secret” lair) a QR code can be seen on a piece of paper hanging up on a telephone pole. When a QR appears, if it is scanned it will bring you to a digital copy of a Marvel comic. 
  • Before Matt and Jen break their way into Eugene’s lair, Jen hilariously starts dancing since Matt has more experience with breaking and entering with the whole superhero gig. Even though Matt is blind he jokes about her dancing since he has echolocation.
“Oh, like echolocation?” Still from She-Hulk: Attorney At Law of Jen dancing on the rooftop of Eugene´s secret lair, the Lily Pad, while Matt Murdock goes to take out Leap-Frog´s goons.
  • When Eugene is holding Luke captive in his lair, he’s creating his new Leap-Frog suit and suggests, “For version two, we gotta go all out. I’m talking bulletproof shields, fancy AI with a British voice that talks to you.” Eugene is of course talking about Tony Stark’s “fancy” Iron Man suits which include JARVIS, voiced by Paul Bettany. 
  • Fans can’t stop raving about Luke Jacobson. “I don’t know who told you that you could pull off this color, but you should go back to them and shoot them.” Many have compared the character to Edna Mode from Pixar’s The Incredibles
  • “There are 25 goons in the building. Seven below us, eight in the front, and 10 in the hallway.” “How do you know that?” “I can hear their heartbeats. I can hear yours, too. Your heart’s beating pretty fast.” “What? What? No, it’s not. I’m healthy.” Once again, the chemistry between Matt and Jen in this scene… Plus the way she looks at him.
“I can hear their heartbeats. I can hear yours, too. Your heart’s beating pretty fast.” Still from She-Hulk: Attorney At Law. Sparks are FLYING!!
  • Can we all stop and appreciate yet another DareDevil hallway fight scene. DareDevil goes into the Lily Pad to beat up Eugene’s goons. I think we can all agree that hallway fight scenes are essential in any DareDevil projects. We all know the best hallway fight scene is The Defenders fight scene where Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Danny Rand fight off members of the Hand while DareDevil goes hand to hand with his ex-girlfriend, Elektra, who was supposedly dead. 
Stills of Matt Murdock in his all black suit (from DareDevil), in his ICONIC all red suit (from DareDevil), and now in his brand new red and gold suit (from She-Hulk: Attorney At Law). This shows the similarities of DareDevil’s essential hallway fight scenes throughout the seasons and projects he’s appeared in. Which one is the best fight?? That’s still up for debate…
  • In Leap-Frog’s frog themed lair there you can spot a frog signal, which is a play on Batman’s iconic Bat Signal, frog only parking sign, and a Frogger arcade machine. 
  • While DareDevil fights off Leap-Frog’s goons, Jen tries to put Eugene in his place explaining that he’ll be facing lots of legal trouble after what he’s done to Luke, which is just abducting. Matt puts his legal intell on Eugene’s situation saying he should plead, “Temporary insanity is murky, but it’s not a bad strategy. I’d angle this more as a form of traumatic expression due to undiagnosed PTSD.” Eugene is of course confused since this devil in disguise broke into his lair, took down his goons, and now gives him legal advice. “So, the devil ninja guy, he’s a lawyer?” “No. I’m just a big fan of legal dramas.”
  • Fans have to know that DareDevil’s true identity is unknown due to the whole mysterious superhero vigilante gig. Matt even says, “I’m not really a stick around and talk to the cops kinda guy.” “Oh, so brooding.” Matt Murdock is quite a broody, gritty, and grounded comic character. Matt is one of the most interesting heroes out there due to his internal struggles. He always questions what the right thing to do is. As a Catholic he is influenced by his religion and faith as well as his belief in the law and vigilantism. He not only questions his own beliefs but his life as “the Devil of Hell’s Kitchen or Devil Boy.” Not only is Matt reckless but he’s impulsive and with his heightened senses and abilities as well as trained skills, he can do a lot of damage with such little time.
“I’m not really a stick around and talk to the cops kinda guy.” “Oh, so brooding.” Still from She-Hulk: Attorney At Law of Jen and Matt on top the rooftop of the Lily Pad after taking down Leap-Frog and saving Luke Jacobson.
  • Fans know by now that Jen Walters is known to break the fourth wall a couple of times in an episode. In episode eight, Jen tells the audience, “This guy’s really kinda doing it for me.” This quote is definitely for the fans since DareDevil is one of the most popular Marvel heroes and Charlie Cox’s portrayal of the character has been a fan-favorite for years. 
  • BuzzFeed wrote, “At the end of his fight with Daredevil and She-Hulk, Leap-Frog literally jumps out a window and ends up breaking his legs, which is something that has happened to the character in the comics as well. Notably, in one comic, Foggy Nelson represents Leap-Frog after he claims his shoes didn’t work correctly, which is similar to his claims in She-Hulk.” 
  • At the end of the episode Matt tells Jen, “Hey, maybe next time I’m in town, I can take you out to dinner.” And Jen just says, “Yeah, or maybe we can skip all of that and just…” One thing leads to another and it’s easy to say that Jennifer and Matt are kind of a thing now. This “relationship” is dividing fans. 
  • Marvel gave us one of the most perfect shots of DareDevil “walking” back home and fans are all for this.
“Hey, maybe next time I’m in town, I can take you out to dinner.” And Jen just says, “Yeah, or maybe we can skip all of that and just…” Still from She-Hulk: Attorney At Law of Matt Murdock protecting his identity (and ego) walking home. So… Jen and Matt are officially a thing (or fling). The icing on the cake for this scene has to be DareDevil holding his boots. “Good Morning.”
  • At the end of the episode Jen says, “This is the big twist, isn’t it? But the question is, is it the kind of twist that’s like, ‘Ooh, there’s another Hulk, but this one’s red… Or, like, I’m getting fridged.” Jen mentions a Red Hulk which in the comics is an actual character as well as a Grey Hulk. In the comics General Thaddeus “Thunderbolt” Ross (who has appeared in The Incredible Hulk, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, and Black Widow) becomes the Red Hulk following his daughter, Betty Ross’ (who has appeared in The Incredible Hulk, played by Liv Tyler) death. Marvel just recently announced Thunderbolts cast as well as The Leader being the main villain in Captain America: New World Order. Thunderbolts obviously has to include General Ross since he is “Thunderbolt” but due to William Hurt’s sudden passing it was unknown what would happen to the character. It was just officially announced that Star Wars and Indiana Jones star, Harrison Ford, will be making his MCU debut replacing William Hurt as General “Thunderbolt” Ross. 
  • Jen says, “Or, like, I’m getting fridged.” BuzzFeed explained this odd phrasing perfectly, “Also, at this moment, Jen references “getting fridged,” which is likely a reference to the ‘women in refrigerators’ trope. Notably coined by writer Gail Simone in reference to comic books, it often refers to when female comic book characters are brutalized and/or killed off in a gruesome fashion. The term stemmed from an issue of Green Lantern, where his girlfriend is killed and shoved into a fridge.” 
Can we appreciate these posters where Charlie Cox is Matt Murdock and Matt Murdock is DareDevil. He’s a really good lawyer but he’s also the Devil of Hell’s Kitchen.
  • When Nikki is helping Jen get ready for the gala, she jumps into the frame and the room holding three makeup brushes between her fingers mimicking Wolverine’s tri-claws. She-Hulk has yet another X-Men nod, so fans are still wondering, when are the X-Men coming to the MCU?? It was just announced that Hugh Jackman will be reprising his role as Logan/Wolverine in Deadpool 3 alongside Ryan Reynolds as the title character. Hugh Jackman hung up the claws back in 2017 after the critically acclaimed film, Logan, killed off his character of Logan/Wolverine as well as Patrick Stewart’s Charles Xavier/Professor X. Patrick Stewart just made his MCU debut reprising his role as Professor X in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, so fans have been speculating that it was about time Hugh Jackman put on the claws once again.

All episodes of She-Hulk are streaming exclusively only Disney+!!

Look out for “She-Hulk: Attorney At Law Season Finale Episode Nine Breakdown and Guide” Coming Soon!!

“So, are you, like, a superhero? Like the Gold Devil?” “I’m DareDevil.”